Recently Published Books
Peter ReasonOct 2017
We must transform our perception of our relationship with the Earth, if we ever hope to save ourselves from ecological disaster.
Chris SunderlandDec 2016
Discover inner strength and wisdom to transform our relationship with the Earth.
Karl Elliot-GoughMay 2016
Revealing how the diet of today is directly linked to the diseases of civilization (cancer, heart disease, diabetes, depression, dementia, ADD and more).
Choosing to have children is a private decision with global consequences. 'Other Than Mother' explores the terrain of this decision-making process.
John CowsillSep 2014
A roadmap towards a safe planet.
Julian RoseNov 2013
Written from the heart, this book has the power to lift the reader into another dimension. A clarion call for a new dynamic.
Will AndersonMar 2013
This Is Hope compares the outcomes of two human ecologies; one is tragic, the other full of promise.
Eleanor O'HanlonDec 2012
The ancient understanding of animals as guides to self-knowledge and the soul comes alive in close encounters with some of the most magnificent creatures of the wild.
Jim RobertsonJun 2012
Forget hunters’ feeble rationalizations and trust your gut feelings
Marian Van Eyk McCainApr 2010
Collection of essays on 21st Century green spirituality and its key role in creating a peaceful, just and sustainable world.
Alan RaynerJan 2012
NaturesScope offers a new way of relating to our natural evolutionary origins and one another that inspires empathy and co-creativity.
Sky McCainJan 2012
Identifies fully with the living Earth, drawing the reader towards a higher consciousness - and the planet towards a healthier future.
David Gerow IrvingSep 2011
The Protein Myth powerfully illustrates that the way to vibrant health and a peaceful world is to stop exploiting animals.
Marian Van Eyk McCainMay 2011
A simple, useful guidebook for anyone seeking to move and thrive, healthily and happily, into the coming 'Age of Sustainability'.
Jennifer KavanaghMay 2011
Simplicity is more than a lifestyle option: it is a way of life.
Caroline BrazierMay 2011
Reconnecting with the natural world, we discover our deep relationship with life. Environmental work nourishes us psychologically and spiritually.
Stephanie June SorrellFeb 2011
Everything in life is an organic process. This work helps to reflect back to you where you are in your own process.
Spirituality Unveiled invites us to join in the important search to find a healthy interaction with life.
For civilization to survive we must become aware of the impact of trauma and act to prevent and heal it.
Chris ClarkeJul 2010
Using ecology to unite science and religion, healing ourselves, our society and the planet.
Lucy WyattJan 2010
Civilisation can survive by learning from the social, spiritual and technological secrets of ancient civilisations such as Egypt.
Anne B RyanNov 2009
Examines the philosophy of enough, placing people and planet above money and state.
- Jennifer KavanaghJennifer Kavanagh worked in publishing for nearly thirty years, the last fourteen as an independent ...
- Marian Van Eyk McCainMarian Van Eyk McCain spent a total of 39 years in Australia and the USA before returning to England...
- Lucy WyattLucy Wyatt grew up in the university town of Cambridge, UK. After leaving Sussex University with deg...
- Eleanor O'HanlonEleanor O'Hanlon was born in the West of Ireland and has a degree in German and French language and ...
- Anne B RyanAnne B. Ryan is currently a university lecturer in adult and community education in Ireland. She has...
- David Gerow IrvingDavid Irving has written poetry, fairy tales, plays, short stories, essays, newspaper articles, and ...
- Julian RoseJulian Rose is the the owner/manager of a 'Country Estate' in South Oxfordshire. Reluctantly initia...
- Will AndersonWill’s formal entry into environmental nonprofit work was with his 1978 founding of Greenpeace Ala...
- Caroline BrazierCaroline Brazier is a Buddhist and a psychotherapist with a passion for the natural world. Leader of...
- KamalamaniKamalamani is an Embodied-Relational Therapist (a form of body-based psychotherapy), supervisor, fac...
- Chris ClarkeUntil 1999 Chris Clarke was Professor of Applied Mathematics at the University of Southampton. His t...
- Jim RobertsonJim Robertson is a wildlife photographer and self-taught naturalist who makes his home in a remote w...
- Peter ReasonPeter Reason is a writer and a sailor whose work links the tradition of nature writing with the ecol...
- Karl Elliot-GoughKarl Elliot-Gough studied archaeology/anthropology, fell into the music business, and produced, mana...
- Christine ConnellyChristine Connelly worked for 35 years as an occupational therapist in Australia whilst exploring ma...
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Gaia & earth energies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): New thought
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Shamanism
- Business & economics (general): Development (general): Sustainable development
- Family & relationships (general): Parenting (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Children's health
- Health & fitness (general): Diet & nutrition (general): Nutrition
- Health & fitness (general): Diseases (general)
- History (general): Civilization
- House & home (general): Sustainable living
- Nature (general): Animal rights
- Nature (general): Animals (general): Wildlife
- Nature (general): Ecology
- Nature (general): Environmental conservation & protection
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Ethics & moral philosophy
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Political
- Philosophy (general): Social
- Photography (general): Subjects & themes (general): Plants & animals
- Political science (general): Political economy
- Psychology (general)
- Psychology (general): Psychotherapy (general): Couples & family
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general)
- Religion (general): Religion & science
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Science (general): Cosmology
- Science (general): Environmental science
- Science (general): Life sciences (general): Ecology
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general)
- Social science (general): Anthropology (general): Cultural & social